London & SE Region Spring Council: 7 March 130-5pm|
Join us to review the Region's business and listen to the debate "How should HMG contribute to a Sustainable Solution for Israel/Palestine Issues?"
Venue: Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London N7 6PA
Thank you for your vote
The Region is seeking your feedback on the following two issues, in order to input into UNA Policy Conference in May.
"Boycotts, Divestment and Sanction" for Israel/Palestine
Should liberal democracies adapt and change or should other cultures and faiths adapt?
Voting has now closed. Many thanks to those who responded.
LaSER 24 Published
Hot off the press in the first LaSER in 2015:
- We learn more about the Region's new Chair, Catherine Pluygers, and Tunbridge Wells UNA.
- Westminster UNA chronicled the re-opening of the inquiries in the death of Dag Hammarskjöld, and said it is time for transparency for all top UN appointments.
- Look back at the life of Helen Bamber OBE (Region's President 2003-2004)
- Ask Est-ce-que Je Suis Charlie?
- Consider the arguments for and against the BDS strategy
Don't miss the two funding opportunities for husting meetings (from UNA-UK) and more general UN-related projects (London & SE Region Trust).
Copy date for LaSER 25 is 30 April 2015. We look forward to receiving reports and hearing from you.